- 1 Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Ishapore Recruiting for Teaching & Non Teaching Posts. | Check Latest 2018 WB Govt Employment Job Notification.
- 2 Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Ishapore Jobs Opening Details:
Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Ishapore Recruiting for Teaching & Non Teaching Posts. | Check Latest 2018 WB Govt Employment Job Notification.
Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Ishapore Recruitment 2018 → Walk in for Teaching & Non Teaching Vacancies – Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Ishapore has displayed vacant seats for PGT, TGT, Primary Teacher, Computer Instructor, Vocational Instructor, Doctor & Nurse & Yoga Teacher posts on contractual basis to be engaged against the vacancy as and when occur during the session 2017-18. Desirous candidates satisfying the required eligibility mentioned in the Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Ishapore official notification can attend the interview on 20th February 2017 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Ishapore original job notification before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our WB job portal for govt jobs 2018 in West Bengal, India.
Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Ishapore Jobs Opening Details:
Name of the Posts:
1. PGT (English, Hindi, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Economics)
2. PGT (Computer Science)
3. TGT (Hindi, English, Maths, Science, Social Studies, Sanskrit)
4. Primary Teacher
5. Computer Instructor (Teaching in classess III to V)
6. Vocational Instructor (Dance, Music, Games & Sports)
7. Doctor & Nurse
8. Yoga Teacher
9. Computer Instructor (Teaching classess VI onwards)
For post 1 candidates must have acquired Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject & B.Ed.
For post 2 candidates must have acquired BE or B.Tech (Computer Science/ IT) or an equivalent Degree or Diploma.
For post 3 candidates must have acquired four years integrated Degree course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
For post 4 candidates must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks and CT/ JBT.
For post 5 candidates must have acquired B.Sc (Computer Science)/ BCA or equivalent and Post Graduation Degree in any subject. For more details refer the notification.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on candidates performance in interview.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can attend for walk in interview along with application in prescribed format, one set of self attested copies of the mark sheets/ certificates/ testimonials (from High School onwards) etc.,at the following Venue:-
Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 20/02/2017.
Registration Time: Between 08:00 AM to 09:00 AM only.